With the bus from the airports to South Tyrol
Terravision low cost transfer
The Terravision service start from Bergamo - Orio al Serio, Verona - Valerio Catullo & Innsbruck, and goes to Bolzano, Ortisei, Santa Christina and Selva Val Gardena.
IMPORTANT: To board the Terravision’s bus, once at the airport go to Terravision desk at Airport arrivals. The Terravision staff will take you to the bus.
The Terravision service can only be booked online up to 48 hours before departure
Terravision bus stops:
- Milan Bergamo (Orio al Serio) airport: outside arrivals
- Verona airport - Valerio Catullo: outside arrivals
- Innsbruck airport: outside arrivals
- Bolzano: coach station, via Julius Perathoner
- Ortisei: S. Antonio square
- Santa Christina: Via Dursan (Near the town hall and the information point)
- Selva Val Gardena: Via Mëisules, Piazza Nives (opposite the Nives hotel)
Journey times are indicative and are subject to change as a result of bad weather or heavy traffic.
Timetable valid from 28/05/2014
- Adult - One Way € 25.00
- Adult - Return € 39.00
Airport transfer - Südtirol Bus
Milan Malpensa - Milan Bergamo/Orio al Serio (BGY) - Verona/Valerio Catullo (VRN) - Bolzano/Bozen - Meran/Meran
- Single trip from/to airport Verona: € 55,00 - Children to 3 - 13,99 years: € 30,00
- Single trip from/to airport Bergamo: € 68,00 - Children to 3 - 13,99 years: € 40,00
- Single trip from/to airport Malpensa: € 88,00 - Children to 3 - 13,99 years: € 45,00
5 times a day - 7 days a week
Airport Munich - Vipiteno/Sterzing - Bressanone/Brixen - Chiusa/Klausen - Bolzano/Bozen - Merano/Meran
Single trip from/to airport: € 55,00 - Children from 3 - 13,99 years: € 30,00
5 times a day - 7 days a week
Airport transfer - Busgroup
With the bus "Meraner Land Express" our Hotel Westend in Merano can be reached from Munich in a comfortable and inexpensive way.
2015: The transfer service is available until November 7th , Wednesdays and Saturdays.
2016: The service is available from March 5th to November 5th always on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Departure from Munich
Departure time from the central bus station (ZOB) at Hackerbrücke, station nr. 1: 14.00
Time of arrival to Merano’s train station: 18.15
You can reach the "ZOB" from Munich central train station:
- by foot (about 800m from the main train station)
- by S-train (one stop from the main train station, price per single journey: about 2.50 €, S-Bahn lines S1-S8)
- with a free taxi shuttle (assigned by our hostess) from Munich Central Station. This taxi will take you to "ZOB" (station nr. 1) and bring you back directly to the central station on the return trip. This taxi transfer service is included in the price
Departure from Merano
Departure: Between 6:00 and 6:15 in the morning you will be picked up by a taxi at your accommodation in Merano and taken to the Merano central station, where the transfer bus awaits you. Estimated time of arrival in Munich ZOB: 11.00.
Round trip per person: € 75
Single ticket per person: € 45
Child discount: up to 6 years free of charge; from 6 up to 14 years (before birthday): 50% discount.
Included in the price:
- taxi service from the bus stop at Merano Central Station to Hotel Westend and back
- one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage. For any additional baggage you will be charged with € 3.00 – to be paid directly on the
Once you have booked your holidays in Merano, you can book your seat in the "Meraner Land Express" either by telephone (tel +39 0473 272000, Fax +39 0473 235524) or by using the dedicated online form (e-mail: email@example.com) .