Spring in Merano with Museum Mobilcard
- Accommodation: 6 nights incl. breakfast in Hotel Westend - double room with bath or shower and WC for 2 people
- One candle-light dinner for 2 people (incl. a bottle of wine); weather permitting you can enjoy the dinner in the garden.
- Individual pampering programme in the Thermal Baths of Merano (all treatments for two people)
- Sissi's organic whey or goat's milk bath with a glass of sekt for two (20 min.)
- Sissi's organic whey cream packs or goat's butter cream packs for two (20 min.)
- Full-body massage for two with your selection of aromatic oils (45 min.)
- Admission to thermal baths 2 h for two
- 1 entrata ai Giardini Botanici "Trauttmansdorff"
- 1 Museum Mobilcard
Our offer includes everything you expect from a romantic wellbeing holiday together. Relax during various wellness treatments for two in the Thermal Baths of Merano and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden. Visit the unique Botanical Gardens and benefit from discounts in several shops of the town. You can usa the Museum Mobilcard the whole week: it combines two offerings, the South Tyrol-wide travel card and admission to South Tyrol’s museums. Find the list of the museums in the different districts of South Tyrol here
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trenot, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- All town and extra-urban bus services
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel Mountain
- One return journey using the Swiss Post Bus from Malles/Mals to Müstair
In order to be able to plan a perfect stay for you, it would be of great help if you could inform us about your preferred treatment times as early as possible. We recommend avoiding bookings during bank holidays or other events taking place in Merano so you can enjoy more quietness and relaxation.
Treatments can be booked before arrival.
You can also book additional treatments. Cancellations have to occur at least 48 hours before the treatment. Otherwise the service expires or will be charged separately.
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].