- 3 nights in one of our double rooms
- 3 hours of magic moments in the Pool Suites incl. Day ticket Pools, Fitness & Sauna for 2 people 2x relaxing massage 50min, Bag with Bathrobe, Towel, slippers, South Tyrolean sparkling wine, aromatic water, Fruits, Peeling & pack for the turkish bath Bath salts for the whirlpool
- breakfast buffet in our romantic „Art nouveau“ restaurant
- 5% discount on beauty treatments at the terme Merano spa
- Free bike rental
- Free parking at the hotel
- MERANO GUESTCARD for reductions on cable cars, museums, …
- Sleep & Shop Card for reductions in shops and boutiques in Merano
- 10% discount on the entry price at the Merano thermal baths
The pool suites of the Thermal Baths of Merano are a wonderful new feature of the spa, which offer you a very special experience to relax and unwind. The pool suites are equipped with a steam bath, whirlpool, water bed, shower, and toilet: completely private and all for you! Book your private oasis at Terme Merano for unforgettable moments of well-being.
In your personal peace oasis, floating on the pool area, you can enjoy privacy, silence and relaxation. For really unique moments together.
Waterbed, hydromassage and turkish bath promise moments of authentic relaxation; private shower and toilet, a bag with bathrobe, towels and slippers provide essential comfort at 360°.
A bottle of sparkling wine, water and fruit delight the palate, while various bath salts and massage oils caress the soul; letting your gaze wander over the indoor pool, lost in its lively comings and goings, your eyes will become heavier and heavier, until you close slowly ...
Treatments can be booked before arrival. You can also book additional treatments.
Cancellations have to occur at least 48 hours before the treatment. Otherwise the service expires and will be charged separately.
Photo credits: Merano Terme
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].