Romantic holiday in Merano during flowering season
- Accommodation: 6 nights incl. breakfast in Hotel Westend - double room with bath or shower and WC for 2 persons
- One candle-light dinner for 2 persons (incl. a bottle of wine); weather permitting you can enjoy the dinner in the garden.
- Individual pampering programme in the Thermal Baths of Merano (all treatments for two people)
- Sissi’s organic whey bath in the Emperor’s Tub for two with a glass of sparkling wine
- Full-body massage for two with your selection of aromatic oils (45 min.)
- Admission to thermal baths 2 h for two
- 1 Sleep and Shop Card (reduction of 10% in approx. 25 shops)
Spring is definitely one of the best seasons for a holiday in Merano: the flowers and trees bloom, the sun is shining and it is just lovely to enjoy the abundant nature during a walk along the river. Our holiday package awakens your romantic feelings with an enchanting candle light dinner and some really special and indulging treatments at the Thermal Baths of Merano.
Treatments can be booked before arrival.
You can also book additional treatments. Cancellations have to occur at least 48 hours before the treatment. Otherwise the service expires or will be charged separately.
In order to be able to plan a perfect stay for you, it would be of great help if you could inform us about your preferred treatment times as early as possible.
We recommend avoiding bookings during bank holidays or other events taking place in Merano so you can enjoy more quietness and relaxation.
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].