Ensemble Meranbaroque / Music weeks Merano
- 4 nights / 5 days room with breakfast
- Mon 4.9.2023 Ensemble Meranbaroque
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
- Free parking at the hotel
- MERANO GUESTCARD for reductions on cable cars, museums, …
- Sleep & Shop Card for reductions in shops and boutiques in Merano
- 10% discount on the entry price at the Merano thermal baths
- 5% discount on beauty treatments at the terme Merano spa
- Free bike rental
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 38th Merano Music Weeks you will experience an unforgettable concert with the Ensemble Meranbaroque with Stephan Kofler, Elisa Citterio and Rossella Croce playing pieces of Johann Sebastian Bach.
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Ensemble Meranbaroque . Stephan Kofler . Elisa Citterio . Rossella Croce
Merano - Evengelical Church
Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto for violin BWV 1041
Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto for violin BWV 1042
Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto for violin BWV 1043
Johann Sebastian Bach: Orchestral Suite n. 3 in D major BWV 1068
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].