Barbican Quartet London / Music weeks Merano
- 4 nights / 5 days room with breakfast
- Sat 26.8.2023 Barbican Quartet London
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
- Free parking at the hotel
- MERANO GUESTCARD for reductions on cable cars, museums, …
- Sleep & Shop Card for reductions in shops and boutiques in Merano
- 10% discount on the entry price at the Merano thermal baths
- 5% discount on beauty treatments at the terme Merano spa
- Free bike rental
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 38th Merano Music Weeks you will experience an unforgettable concert of the Barbican Quartet London with their program "Folklore".
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Barbican Quartet London
Cermes - Castle Baslan
Joseph Haydn: String Quartet op. 20/2
Dobrinka Tabakova: The Ear of Grain
Béla Bartók: String Quartet n. 4
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].