Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir / Music weeks Merano
- 4 nights / 5 days room with breakfast
- Sun 17.9.2023 Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
- Free parking at the hotel
- MERANO GUESTCARD for reductions on cable cars, museums, …
- Sleep & Shop Card for reductions in shops and boutiques in Merano
- 10% discount on the entry price at the Merano thermal baths
- 5% discount on beauty treatments at the terme Merano spa
- Free bike rental
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 38th Merano Music Weeks you will experience an unforgettable concert with the Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir with Tõnu Kaljuste playing pieces of Pärt and Rachmaninoff.
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir . Tõnu Kaljuste
Merano - Parish Church
Sergei Rachmaninoff: Vespers op. 37 VI-XI
Arvo Pärt: The Deer's Cry, Dopo la vittoria, Kontakion, Ikos, Molitva
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].