Novus String Quartet - Castle Baslan / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Sun 30.8.2020 Novus String Quartet - Castle Baslan Tscherms
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 35th Merano Music Weeks the Novus String Quartet from Berlin plays pieces of Beethoven and Schostakowitsch at Castle Baslan in Tscherms.
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Novus String Quartet - Castle Baslan
Cermes - Castle Baslan
Haydn: String Quartet in F minor op. 20/5
Beethoven: String Quartet in B flat major, Op. 130
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].