Baltic Sea Philharmonic / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Fri 20.9.2019 Baltic Sea Philharmonic
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks Baltic Sea Philharmonic, conducted by Kristjan Järvi, performs pieces of Händel, Bach and Glass.
Kristjan Järvi is an Estonian-born American conductor and pianist. Järvi is also the current Artistic Advisor to the Kammerorchester Basel and the conductor and founder of the Baltic Sea Philharmonic . In addition to a Grammy nomination, Järvi has previously been awarded the German Record Critics Prize and a Swedish Grammy for the recording of Hilding Rosenberg's opera "Isle of Bliss". (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Baltic Sea Philharmonic
Merano - Kursaal
Kristjan Järvi conductor
Simone Dinnerstein piano
J.S.Bach: (arr. Arman Tigranyan): Chaconne
Philip Glass: Piano Concerto N. 3 (2017)
G.F. Händel (arr. Kristjan Järvi): "Too hot to Händel" Concerti Grossi Suite
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].