The English Concert - Trevor Pinnock - Jakub Józef Orlinski / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Tue 10.9.2019 The English Concert - Trevor Pinnock - Jakub Józef Orlinski
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks The English Concert with Trevor Pinnock and Jakub Józef Orlinski play pieces of Händel and Vivaldi.
The English Concert is a baroque orchestra playing on period instruments based in London. Founded in 1972 and directed from the harpsichord by Trevor Pinnock for 30 years, it is now directed by harpsichordist Harry Bicket. (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
The English Concert - Trevor Pinnock - Jakub Józef Orlinski
Merano - Kursaal
Trevor Pinnock conductor
Jakub Józef Orlinski countertenor
Händel: Concerto grosso op. 6/1, op. 6/5, op. 6/6
Vivaldi: Nisi Dominus, Concerto Al Santo Sepolcro, Motetto
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].