Bertrand Chamayou / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Sat 14.9.2019 Bertrand Chamayou
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks Betrand Chamayou performs pieces of Schumann, Ravel and Saint-Saens.
Bertrand Chamayou is a French pianist. Although perhaps best known for his interpretations of Romantic music, Chamayou is equally 20th- and 21st-century music. Chamayou is a regular chamber music performer, with partners including Renaud and Gautier Capuçon, Quatuor Ebène, Antoine Tamestit, Vilde Frang and Sol Gabetta, among others. (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Merano - Pavillon des Fleurs
Schumann: Carnaval op. 9
Saint-Saens: op. 111/4, op. 24, op. 66, op. 52/6
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].