Peter Kofler (Organ) / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Mon 9.9.2019 Peter Kofler (Organ)
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks Petert Kofler plays pieces of Goller, Bach, Schumann and other composers.
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Peter Kofler (Organ)
Marlengo - Church
The organist of the Jesuit Church St. Michael, Munic plays Goller, Bach, Schumann, Holzmann, Brahms, Liszt and Mendelssohn on the Josef Behmann organ.
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].