Chanticleer - An orchestra of voices / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Fri 6.9.2019 Chanticleer - An orchestra of voices
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks Chanticleer - An Orchestra of Voices from San Francisco sings songs of Monteverdi, Gesualdo, Grieg and Penalosa.
Chanticleer is a full-time male classical vocal ensemble based in San Francisco, California. Over the last three decades, it has developed a major reputation for its interpretations of Renaissance music, but it also performs a wide repertoire of jazz, gospel, and other venturesome new music and is widely known as an "Orchestra of Voices". (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Chanticleer - An orchestra of voices
Lana - Church Lana
Monteverdi, Gesualdo, Grieg, Penalosa, Parry, Filipe de Magalhaes, Zhou Tian, folk songs from China, Japan, Korea, Samoa, Australia,...
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].