St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Thu 12.9.2019 St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At the Baroque Concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra plays pieces of Tchaikovsky and Dvorak.
The Saint Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra was formed in 1882, and is Russia's oldest symphony orchestra.The Orchestra is an internationally recognized, and the Chief Conductor is Yuri Temirkanov. (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra
Merano - Kursaal
Yuri Temirkanov conductor
Olli Mustonen piano
Tchaikovsky: Concerto for piano and orchestra n. 1
Dvorak: Symphony n. 9 "New World"
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].