Daniel Hope - Jacques Ammon / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Tue 3.9.2019 Daniel Hope - Jacques Ammon
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At the opening concert of the 34thMerano Music Weeks Daniel Hope and Jacques Ammon play pieces of Westhoff, Einaudi, Pärt and Richter.
Daniel Hope is a British-Irish classical violinist. In April 2015 he was named the new music director of the Zurich Chamber Orchestra. Hope plays the 1737 Guarneri "ex-Lipinski" violin. (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
Daniel Hope - Jacques Ammon
Parcines - Church
Daniel Hope violin
Jacques Ammon piano
Auerbach: Prelude op. 46/15
Einaudi: I Giorni & Passaggio
Pärt: Fratres & Spiegel im Spiegel
Kats-Chernin: Eliza's Aria
Max Richter: Berlin
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].