White week and wellness in Merano
- Accommodation: 6 nights including breakfast in Hotel Westend – double room with bath or shower and WC for 2 persons
- One-day ticket for the Thermal Baths in Merano (2 persons, including sauna)
- 1 aromatherapeutic massage per person in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- Museum Mobilcard - free use of South Tyrol trains and busses and entry in various museums
- 4 in 6 day ski pass for the "Merano 2000" ski resort for 2 persons
- 1 Sleep and Shop Card (reduction of 10% in approx. 25 shops)
Our offer includes a special arrangement dedicated to sporty activities and integral relaxation!
Rested and starchy after a rich breakfast, the wide skiing area “Merano 2000” waits for you: four days you can enjoy the various slopes, take a rest in one of the cozy ski huts and savor the pure magic of winter. Should you deserve some relaxation after all these sport activities, just take a day off in the famous thermal baths of Merano: have a rest in the spacious pool areas, peg out in the sauna and enjoy an indulging massage with aromatic oils. This winter package is completed by some really special tickets: the museum mobilcard, which allows you to use the local South Tyrolean traffic and visit various museums for free; and last but not least you can benefit from the Sleep & Shop Card, that grants you discounts in several shops in town.
Treatments can be booked before arrival. You can also book additional treatments. Cancellations have to occur at least 48 hours before the treatment. Otherwise the service expires and will be charged separately.
We would like to spoil you with the arrangement of your choice. In order to be able to plan a perfect stay for you, it would be of great help if you could inform us about your preferred treatment times as early as possible. For a relaxing holiday we recommend avoiding bookings on public holidays and during events.
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].