The King's Singers / Merano
- 4 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Thu 19.9.2019 The King's Singers
- 1 aroma massage for 2 persons in the Thermal Baths of Merano
- 1 entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano with sauna for 2 hours
- 1 candle-light dinner for 2 persons (with piano music and soprano and/or tenor – depending on availability and sufficient participants)
Culture and relax at the Merano Thermal Baths
Experience an unforgettable cultural and relaxation holiday in Merano! At this concert of the 34th Merano Music Weeks The King's Singers perform their Love Songs.
The King's Singers are a British a cappella vocal ensemble founded in 1968. Today the ensemble travels worldwide for its performances, appearing in around 125 concerts each year, mostly in Europe, the US and the Far East, having recently added the People's Republic of China to their list of touring territories. In recent years the group has had several UK appearances at the Royal Albert Hall Proms and concerts as part of the Three Choirs Festival and the City of London Festival. The Kings Singers consist of two countertenors, a tenor, a baritone and two basses. (Wikipedia)
After these unique musical pleasures the cozy Thermal Baths of Merano wait for you: Relax together with your partner during an aroma massage for two and enjoy a romantic candle light dinner in our garden.
The King's Singers
Tirol - Castle Tirol
Love Songs - Lassus, Brahms, Elgar, Sibelius, Arlen, McLachlan, Simon and Garfunkel & traditionals
Program modifications reserved.
Photo credits: Meranofestival.com
- Tourist tax excluded.
- A tourist tax of 1,50 € per person (of age over 14) per day will be added to the list prices.
IMPORTANT – The tourist tax has to be paid on site. It is not included in the price shown in any websites or online booking systems, in travel agencies or by any intermediaries.
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].