Covid-19 Informations - Hotel Villa Westend Merano
When entering the country, the EU's digital Covid certificate (Green Pass) or an equivalent certificate (that proves that you are fully vaccinated, have recovered or have tested negative) is not required.
- United Kingdom: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
- Germany: www.auswaertiges-amt.de
- Austria: www.oesterreich.gv.at
- Switzerland: https://www.bag.admin.ch/
- Czech Republic: https://www.mzv.cz/jnp/
- Poland: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus
- Netherlands: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad
- Belgium: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en
- France: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
In our Hotel Villa Westend we are prepared:
Highest quality standards of cleaning and hygiene were already our priority in the past and are even more important today. Our already extensive hygiene guidelines have been reviewed and adapted where necessary. For example, we have provided various disinfectant dispensers within the hotel.
Our employees work with mouth and nose protection in the entire hotel. Under our masks, we smile all the more, even though you may not see our facial expressions as you used to.
- all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- all our bedding and towels are washed above 90 ° C.
- on request, housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay
- we took out all decoration detail and decorative pillows which cannot be washed daily.
- in our entrance and reception area you will find disinfectant dispenser to clean your hands.
- all surfaces like elevator buttons, chairs, light switches etc. are disinfected many times daily.
Check in & check out:
You can already check in online before your arrival. Once you arrive at our hotel we will give you your disinfected room keys and explain some things to you and your vacation can start!
We prefer cashless paying methods when checking out, apple pay and google pay are accepted as well. Nevertheless paying in cash is still accepted.