Covid-19 Informations - Hotel Villa Westend Merano
Entry requirements for persons who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19
Persons from EU or Schengen countries (C list) who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19 must comply with the following rules:
- Burden of proof: a certificate proving that the person has received a full course of Covid-19 vaccinations with a vaccine recognised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) issued no longer than 9 months ago or proof of having recovered from a Covid-19 infection within the past 6 months.
- Registration requirement: all arrivals must complete the digital passenger locator form (dPLF) before entering Italy.
For unvaccinated people:
Persons from EU or Schengen countries (C list) who have not been vaccinated must comply with the following rules:
- Testing requirement: proof of a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours or a negative antigen test no older than 24 hours.
- Registration requirement: all arrivals must complete the digital passenger locator form (dPLF) before entering Italy. The authorities are currently discussing whether unvaccinated arrivals ought to report to the medical service, too.
Fully vaccinated arrivals from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland who are in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) performed within 48 hours prior to entry no longer need to quarantine. Fully vaccinated people who are either arriving from certain non-EU countries (D list) or have spent any time in such a country (including in transit) within 14 days before their arrival to Italy and who are in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) performed within 72 hours prior to entry are also exempt from the quarantine requirement.
Valid proof of a completed course of vaccinations can be the Green Pass or another vaccination certificate issued by the competent health authorities following a course of vaccinations validated by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Unvaccinated arrivals from certain EU countries (D list) must be in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) performed within 72 hours (48 hours for arrivals from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) prior to entry. They must quarantine for five days and take another Covid-19 test after their quarantine.
As before, all people entering Italy from those countries must register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) and report to the South Tyrolean medical service before entering Italy.
- United Kingdom: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
- Germany: www.auswaertiges-amt.de
- Austria: www.oesterreich.gv.at
- Switzerland: https://www.bag.admin.ch/">https://www.bag.admin.ch/
- Czech Republic: https://www.mzv.cz/jnp/
- Poland: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus
- Netherlands: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/self-quarantine">https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad
- Belgium: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en
- France: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
- for consuming food and/or drink in bars and restaurants in indoor areas that are located within an accommodation facility, which are not only reserved for in-house guests but which are also accessible to the public
- for consuming food and beverages in indoor areas in bars and restaurants
- for the use of long-distance services of transport
- for access to your workplace
- for spectator participation in outdoor sporting events.
However, it is still compulsory to wear an FFP2 mask on public transport, in enclosed lifts, in all indoor spaces and outdoors in case of large groups.
In our Hotel Villa Westend we are prepared:
Highest quality standards of cleaning and hygiene were already our priority in the past and are even more important today. Our already extensive hygiene guidelines have been reviewed and adapted where necessary. For example, we have provided various disinfectant dispensers within the hotel.
Our employees work with mouth and nose protection in the entire hotel. Under our masks, we smile all the more, even though you may not see our facial expressions as you used to.
- all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- all our bedding and towels are washed above 90 ° C.
- on request, housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay
- we took out all decoration detail and decorative pillows which cannot be washed daily.
- in our entrance and reception area you will find disinfectant dispenser to clean your hands.
- all surfaces like elevator buttons, chairs, light switches etc. are disinfected many times daily.
Check in & check out:
You can already check in online before your arrival. Once you arrive at our hotel we will give you your disinfected room keys and explain some things to you and your vacation can start!
We prefer cashless paying methods when checking out, apple pay and google pay are accepted as well. Nevertheless paying in cash is still accepted.
We still offer our breakfast buffet.
We kindly ask you to cover both mouth and nose by a facemask and keep the personal distance of 1 meter to other guests..
We offer you the possibility to order easily in the hotel with our premium partner: